Optimized for mobility, the innovative True North Gear design makes it easier to move when working in restricting environments, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame-resistant Advance fabric, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag-proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler-style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
- Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
- Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Seven oversized belt loops for 2" web belts.
- Arc Rating 8.5 cal/cm2 / NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- Arc Rating 8.5 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Fire Fighting)
- Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2