CERTIFIED SAFETY 16PW – Class A First Aid Kit
Refill Kit Contains:
- (16) Adhesive Bandage 1" x 3"
- (1) Adhesive Tape 2.5 yd (total)
- (10) Antibiotic Application 0.14 fl oz
- (10) Antiseptic 0.14 fl oz
- (1) Breathing Barrier
- (1) Burn Dressing (gel soaked) 4" x 4"
- (10) Burn Treament 1/32 oz
- (1) Cold Pack 4"x5"
- (2) Eye Covering with means of attachment 2.9 sq in
- (1) Eye/Skin Wash 1 fl oz total
- (1) First Aid Guide
- (6) Hand Sanitizer 1/32 oz
- (2 pr) Medical Exam Gloves
- (1) Roll Bandage 2" x 4 yd
- (1) Scissors
- (2) Sterile pad 3" x 3"
- (2) Trauma pad 5" x 9"
- (1) Triangular Bandage 40" x 40" x 56"
The described kit may be suitable for some businesses. However, the adequacy of the contents for hazards of each work environment should always be evaluated by competent personnel. Kits should be inspected frequently to ensure the completeness and usability of all first aid supplies. Any supply beyond its marked expiration date should be discarded and replaced. For a variety of perations, employers may find that additional first aid supplies and kits needed.
- OSHA 1910.151 States that adequate First Aid supplies shall be readily available
- OSHA refers employers to ANSI Z308.1 as guidance for the minimum requirements for First Aid
- OSHA 1910.1030 Establishes Bloodborne Pathogen requirements
- Class A Designed for common workplace injuries
- Class A Promotes workplace compliance
- Easy to maintain, Easy to refill
- Many First Aid supplies classified as recommended in the ANSI Z308.1-2015 standard are now required
- The quantity and assortment of supplies required in a Class A First Aid Kit is based upon a review of increased work place incidents requiring First Aid treatment and current practices in treating injuries
- First Aid Kits should be regularly inspected to ensure the completeness and usable condition of supplies in order to maintain compliance with the standard