24-7 Series Men's Original Tactical Pant Poly/Cotton Ripstop Khaki
WORK HARD, FEEL COMFORTABLE & LOOK GREAT
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series®Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop fabrics are DWR water repellent coated. These are the pants that started it all.;
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- 2" wide belt loops
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Utility pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
28 - 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37"
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.