CrashGard® Sand Barrel
$0.00*Please call for pricing and availability
CrashGard® Sand Barrel System is a non-redirective, gating sand barrel, or crash cushion. The system is comprised of 3 components: barrel, lid and insert. The one, universal barrel accommodates all weight requirements.
- Blow-molded from high molecular, high density polyethylene plastic (HLMI/HDPE) that produces a stronger sand barrel
- UV stabilizers maximize product life. Color-stable pigments resist fading
- CrashGard withstands minor impacts during routine handling
- Squared bottom half accepts forklifts
- Tiered upper half accepts CrashGard Hoist (sold separately)
- Barrels nest easily for convenient storage
Color: Safety Yellow
Maximum Ballast: 2,100 lbs
CrashGard Barrel can easily nest when empty of contents and with insert and lid removed.
The lower portion is configured in a square profile, which creates lifting shelves at the intermediate section of the barrel. The lifting shelves themselves provide support for transport with a forklift.
The upper portion is configured in a straight wall. The groove in the top of barrel is to hold the snap-on lid.
The straight wall itself allows for easy application of retro-reflective sheeting
Item Number Description
PSS-CC-48 CrashGard Barrel (40lbs)
PSS-CC-I28 CrashGard Insert (7lbs)
PSS-CC-L36 CrashGard Lid (7lbs)